Sunday, June 30, 2013

Slight delay for the Guatemala team

The Guatemala team is returning via American Airlines flight #1284 from Miami.
They are on the plane but "left the gate" at 8:36 rather than 7:35PM.  They are now in the air.  There have been many delays and cancellations today due to weather in the US.

The estimated time of arrival in Boston is 11:37.  If that is accurate, I think they will arrive no earlier than 4:00 or 4:15.  (I don't know how long it takes to get 55 tired people off the plane, get baggage, load the bus, etc . . . .I think the bus ride itself may not take as long as it does for any of us to drive. :-) )

I will keep checking and post something when I hear from Renee . . . .

So, it may still be early, but maybe about the same time as sunrise?!!!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment